GINGIVAL BARRIER / GUM DAM x5
WITH 5 TIPS/NIBS
Gum dam is
used to protect gums and
the soft tissue from chemical agents,
during Laser Teeth Whitening
· Blue gingival protection barrier for dental use
· Easy to use syringe for precision application with a bib
· Cures within seconds and stays in place
(Use LED machine lighting about 10-40 seconds)
· Simple post-treatment removal
You will receive 5 x 1.5ml gum dams with 5 tips.
If you need large quantities please contact us for a quote
1. Remove the cap from the syringe (do not discard) and attach the syringe tip to the syringe.
2. Prime the tip by extruding a 1/4-inch line of the material, on a paper pad,
before using to ensure adequate
dispensing of the material.
3. Apply a bead of Paint-On Dental Dam on gingival surface surrounding the dentition you want to isolate.
4. Carefully manipulate to form a thin film of Paint-On Dental Dam with the syringe tip or spread it with a sable brush.
5. Clean the syringe tip or brush with organic solvent before
any ambient light causes polymerization.
Then, replace the cap.
6. Hold a light tip 1/2-inch (13 mm) away from the Paint-On Dental Dam material.
Light cure, starting with:
5 seconds—Sapphire™ Plasma Arc Curing Light
10 seconds—Allegro High-Intensity LED or the Phase II
High-Speed Halogen Lights
30 seconds—Conventional curing light.
Repeat this procedure until the
entire surface is cured.
7. Peel away the Paint-On Dental Dam using a dental tweezers
or similar instrument after you complete
your dental procedure
FREE ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS DELIVERY
FOR ALL UK ORDERS
Please see Home Page for up to date Dispatch Time
Not a guaranteed next day delivery
Gingival Barrier / Gum Dam 1.5ml Pack of 5
- Availability: In Stock